[Yr11 Information Technology] Are you ready for the next digital revolution?

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:38:59 EST 2008

hi roland,

there are some good reviews on amazon too

M. McDonald has a chapter by chapter review
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2EVRBUTB7KUY7/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R2EVRBUTB7KUY7
*http://tinyurl.com/2c8a5a

*I think Carr has just picked up on a general trend of capitalism towards
monopoly and wealth polarisation and applied it to IT, the internet