[Yr11 Information Technology] OT - Elearning Coordiantor

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 2 21:58:33 EST 2008

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has an e learning coordiantor job
description. I am in the process of writing up one for my school and
help would be great. We are looking at getting someone for that role,
but need a job description first. Thanks for your help re this
--
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.