[Yr11 Information Technology] Term 2 position (last 8 weeks @ MHS)

Colin SYMONS CSY at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 2 08:51:48 EST 2008

Hi All
I, like Adrian, will be taking the last 7 weeks of term 2 off. So if Adrian's position is filled and you are interested in a short stint in the classroom please contact me off list. The position was advertised in The Age on Saturday.
My load is ITA, Yr 9 Gamemaker and Yr 9 Flash.
Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Colin Symons
Glen Waverley Secondary College
csy at gwsc.vic.edu.au
ph 8805 6736