[Yr11 Information Technology] about SCRATCH for Unit2?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 18 08:42:06 EST 2008

Hey there Jenna,
Before you launch into scratch, you better check if its one of the 'accepted' programs for VCE studies. From memory, there was quite a bit of discussion as to the suitability of that program for the year 11 studies. Many of us are using VBASIC or similar because of that concern...

...just a tip...

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

PARTY..PARTEE,..PARTIE,...PARTAY!!
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."