[Yr11 Information Technology] ACEC'08 Update

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:38:59 EST 2008

There is a conference for IT teachers in the ACT this year during the
term 3 break.
For more information go to http://www.acec2008.info  .. as usual, book
early for the early bird discount and before your school PD money
dries up.

Melbourne is hosting the acec2010 so we should consider doing our bit
to support our friends nearby in Canberra.  :-)

Regards Roland