[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA Call for Papers - closing soon

Donna Benjamin donna at vitta.org.au
Thu Jun 21 14:00:42 EST 2007

Hi All,

I know you're all working hard on assessment and reporting, and general end of term madness...

but please spare a thought for the VITTA conference and get those submissions in soon if you want to present this year.

The VCE sessions are always very popular, and I'm sure people are eager to hear about the Revised Study Design in practice!

Please take a moment to submit online
http://www.vitta.org.au/c4p_submit

or signup for a login first
http://www.vitta.org.au/signup

If you're too busy at the moment but would still like to submit - please email me so I know it's on its way.

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin