[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 1: Programming

asiara at melbpc.org.au asiara at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jun 12 14:27:01 EST 2007

Hi All,
I am currently trying to organise this outcome for my Year 11 class. I
have plenty of exercises for students to complete in VB6. My question is:
Are students expected to complete a SAC in a given time frame where they
are given a problem statement etc and create a solution?? OR Are the
folios/exercises enough for this outcome???
If others could share how they are tackling this outcome I would be great
grateful!!
Thank you
Antoinette
:-)

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server