[Yr11 Information Technology] Copyright act

Margot James mjames at parade.vic.edu.au
Wed May 18 11:31:46 EST 2005

Hi All, sorry about the cross posting.

We are having difficulties with Internet access at our school at the
moment. We can send and receive emails and that is about it.

Our year 10 Multimedia classes are completing an assignment on
Copyright. I have a few resources already from the VITTA CD, but woudl
like more if possible. Would people please be kind enough to send me
some information as word or PDF files attached to an email, that I can
give to the boys via our Intranet site. Rather than sending it to the
list could you please send it to me directly at
mjames at parade.vic.edu.au.

Regards
Margot James
Information Technology and Mathematics teacher
Parade College
Bundoora