[Yr11 Information Technology] SAC 2 of Unit 2

Lance Gibbens Lance.Gibbens at flinders.vic.edu.au
Wed May 18 11:15:25 EST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I have decided to be a risk taker and am going to do Video editing with Adobe Premier Essentials. I am also doing SAC 2 before SAC 1. The reason for this is purely marketing. I want the unit 2 students doing 'cool stuff' about the time that course selections decisions are made.... trying to stop the rot in terms of numbers in IT here.

I would love to hear form any colleagues who are doing same daft thing so we can work together on this. Very few of the resources on the VITTA CD are of much use (which is to be understood).

Kind regards

Lance
Lance Gibbens
Head of Teaching and Learning