[vet-it] cert III vet it

Peter Evans pgevans at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jun 28 12:37:38 EST 2006

Leigh Bunn,

>>I will be teaching the cert III VET IT course at Siena College Starting in
term 3 (yes that's right term 3). I am replacing,

Although I am a student teacher I taught a unit of this course recently. (My two
methods are Mathematics and IT.)

>>I have just found out about this site and have picked up some valuable
information from the website but keep reading about the Allan Barnes student
workbook. Can anyone please let me know where I can find out about them or get
them from?

I used this workbook.
It was titled "VET Certificate III in Information Technology". Fourth Edition
2005. ISBN 1-920858-24-5.
The contact details are
  "AIET Publishing
   P.O. Box  171
  Brunswick West  3055
  Victoria
  FAX :  (03) 9387 3470"

Hope this helps. I enjoyed teaching it and trust you will too.

Regards, Peter Evans