[vet-it] cert III vet it

Leigh Bunn lbunn at siena.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 26 17:34:17 EST 2006

Hi.
I will be teaching the cert III VET IT course at Siena College Starting in term 3 (yes that's right term 3). I am replacing, at extremely short notice, the person who was to be teaching this but has been away on sick leave for most of the year and won't be back till next year (?). While being very competent at the use of IT, I am not usually a senior IT teacher and don't have many resources at hand.

The only info I was given was on the new ICA05 course which I have just found out is not starting till 2007???

I have just found out about this site and have picked up some valuable information from the website but keep reading about the Allan Barnes student workbook. Can anyone please let me know where I can find out about them or get them from?

Any advice regarding possible text book(s) would be extremely well received too!!! A week before I am due to start teaching this I am starting to get very desperate

Thanks,
Leigh Bunn,
Siena College.