[vet-it] HELP - please

Emma COUGHLAN ec at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 11:20:50 EST 2006

Morning everyone,

Morning Everyone,

I need help (don't we all).

Ok Im teaching VET Cert III in Application Software - Its the first
time in the school this is running. I am the only teacher teaching it at
the school. I would like to meet with other people who are running the
same certificate.

I have a time line, and I know SAC's need to run, but I need to know
when to run them. I am willing to share all my resources (what little I
have).

I am at St Helena Secondary College Eltham - if there is anyone out
there who I could come and visit - just let me know. I am willing to
travel.

Regards,

Emma Coughlan

Emma Coughlan