[vet-it] apple notebooks on a Windows 2003 network

Ed edbutler at daylesfordsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 10:30:49 EST 2006

Hello Guy,

Your techies must be somewhat mac-phobic. Here at daylesford we run our
mac labs from a windows server and 50% of our teacher notebooks are Mac,
we have no problems with the integration at all. We use 2003 sever
active directory for  logins and for internet logging and charging (with
PaperCut).

There seems to be no downside to using Macs on 2003 server (and
obviously many many plusses)
Again, contact me and I'll pass you to my Techies, both of whom come
from a PC background and have learned to love Macs.

Ed