[vet-it] apple notebooks on a Windows 2003 network

Anton Yoxon yox at sosc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 05:46:35 EST 2006

Hello Guy, at South Oakleigh College we have successfully setup the apples
notebooks on the 2003 server system, no problems with security, or network
issues or printing. Let me know if you need any help as my two techo's would
happily advise you.
regards
Anton Yoxon

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:58:51 +1100 (EST), Guy Murray wrote