[vet-it] apple notebooks on a Windows 2003 network

Guy Murray gmurrayau at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 12 12:58:51 EST 2006

Hi all,
I'm looking for advice. I have the job of IT manager
but a software/internet background. Several staff
would like to use apple notebooks on our Windows 2003
server network- our IT technicians tell me that with
Windows 2003 security, these staff would not have
access to network storage and there  be other annoying
probs for the staff such as printer issues. Is this
right? Have your schools been able to give teachers
apple notebook access to their Windows 2003 network?
Looking forward to your thoughts
Guy Murray
IT Manager
Bellarine SC