[vet-it] Question from last year's exam

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 2 15:34:10 EST 2006

Hi Emma,

 I remember you attending a "How I do VET IT Cert III" session at the VITTA conference in 2004 and lo and behold you are now in front of a class.
 Please go to www.edulists.com.au and click on the VET IT Cert III "leaf" and you should find everything you need. Otherwise let me know if you need anything specific.
There are sample SACs, etc etc and sources for commercially produced SACs as well.

Take Care

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> ec at sthelena.vic.edu.au 02/02/06 02:22pm >>>
Morning everyone,

I am finding that I am teaching VET IT Application Software for the
first time in year 12 and I really need help. I have no idea of what
sacs there are, where to get some samples from. I would like any kind of
help that I can have.

I know that there is an exam, but that is unfortunately all I know. I
have completed the course to be able to teach VET IT - however help is
required.

Any help welcome.

Regards,

Emma Coughlan