[vet-it] Question from last year's exam

Lesley Humphries humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 2 14:45:48 EST 2006

Emma, there is lots of information at:
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/index.html

The VCAA put out a VET IT task samples booklet in 2004 - ISBN 1 74010 3815 - maybe in your library?

The students do three SACs during the year, so each SAC will cover two modules each. The end of year exam covers all the year's work, but is only worth 34% of the total study score (I think).

We do General here, so our modules are slightly different, but I could forward you a sample SAC if you wish. Let me know if you need help with something in particular.

Lesley

> Morning everyone,
>
> I am finding that I am teaching VET IT Application Software for the
> first time in year 12 and I really need help. I have no idea of what
> sacs there are, where to get some samples from. I would like any kind of
> help that I can have.
>
> I know that there is an exam, but that is unfortunately all I know. I
> have completed the course to be able to teach VET IT - however help is
> required.
>
> Any help welcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> Emma Coughlan