[VCE Maths] Further Maths SAC

Michael Cooper CMichael at marian.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Mar 29 09:20:28 EST 2005

Hi all,

We decided not to do a time series because of the timeline for term
1&2, so we didn't use the stats provided by VCAA. We got some stats from
the Gapminder World development Chart and constructed the attached SAc
around them.

Michael C.

>>> kgration at myrtlefordsc.vic.edu.au 28/03/2005 2:16:18 pm >>>
Hello there everyone on the VCE maths list,

Is there anyone out there in cyberspace who has prepared or completed
the first Further Maths SAC with their students, who is also prepared to
share it with the list. Rather than reinventing the wheel, I for one
would be very grateful!

Cheers,

Kim

---