[Technical] Staff personal laptops

Jason Clarke JCL at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jan 23 15:46:37 EST 2009

Hi Alan,

"Best Effort".

If it is for work purposes and they're ineligible for a teacher notebook
(i.e. student teachers, overseas teachers, CRTs) we will put them on our
wireless, give them the proxy settings that are required, but after that
its whatever spare time we can spare.

Given that teachers have very easy and very cheap access to laptops that
are already supported.. its hard to justify why a personal notebook of
god knows what configuration or virus protection status should be put on
the network.

Regards,

Jason Clarke

Network Manager