[Technical] Types of printers you use in your K-6 classrooms?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:12:13 EST 2008

Instead we networked all the photocopiers (colour A3 etc) via our Novell
network. It is hard to beat the price per copy or their economy of scale.
Available from all desktops. Art staff can also access to a large format
Epson printer .. very nice for A1 printouts :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au