[Technical] Call for Papers - VITTA2007 - closes 22 June

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Jun 4 09:23:22 EST 2007

Technical Wizards of edulists

(apologies for the thinly disguised cross posts)

As many of you know, we have a stream dedicated to technicians as part
of the VITTA conference.  We're looking for abstracts on topics suitable
for technicians and IT infrastructure managers and planners.

* Strategic use of IT in schools to support learners, teachers, and
administration.
* Attendance management.
* Assessment and Reporting systems.
* Wireless and Fixed Networking.
* Student and staff database systems.
* Notebook programs, Pods, and Labs.
etc
* Managing mobile devices.
* Backup and storage, multimedia libraries.

What's your revolution?

Please submit an abstract for this years VITTA conference.
http://www.vitta.org.au/c4p_tech

Those of you with logins to the vitta site can jump straight in and make
a submission.

Those of you who don't will need to signup for a login first.
go to http://www.vitta.org.au/signup

Those who just need a password reminder
go to http://www.vitta.org.au/password to reset it.

Deadline: Friday June 22.
(that's less than 3 weeks away)

Any help in spreading the word, or encouraging colleagues to make
submissions would be much appreciated.

cheers
Donna
--