[Technical] NOS Switchover Query

Russell Curr RUSSELL at avila.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 19 16:05:38 EST 2007

Daniel,

Tuesday 31st should be ok - morning would suit me better - how about you..?

Russell

Russell Curr
Network Manager
Avila College
Ph: 9831-9645
Fax: 03-9888-1202
email: russell at avila.vic.edu.au

>>> dstefyn at gmail.com 07/19/07 12:52 pm >>>
Hi Russell,

Sounds like this might go ahead pretty easily.

At Westall we run a pretty similar system - moodle, squid as a linux proxy,
sarg, novell integration etc. Would be good to organise something.

This Tuesday we are doing a rollout, but howabout the following Tuesday
(31st). Failing that, the Tuesday after that, 7th August? Or any days in
between, my timetable is flexible at the moment.

Perhaps we could schedule it so that both Neil and myself can come throw
some questions around together if both parties agree?

Daniel Stefyn
Westall Secondary College
School: (03) 9546 3233
Mobile: 0417 149 492