[Technical] NOS Switchover Query

Daniel Stefyn dstefyn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:01:37 EST 2007

Hi Russell,

We run a pretty similar setup here at Westall, but I'm interested in how you
manage the Mac authentication into Novell. A few staff have macbook laptops
and so far we have been using windows virtual machines to do the Novell
integration, anything easier would have a strong ease of use bonus.

I understand Swinburne are also pretty heavily into Novell and Groupwise,
I'm wondering how you'd respond to allowing a site visit to have a look over
your setup and possibly seeing if we can arrange any mutual technology
collaboration.

Daniel Stefyn