[Technical] Exchange disclaimer

Grant Frazer gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 20 09:53:10 EST 2006

Hi Lorraine,

Further to my post earlier I have also found out that our firewall Sonar
will have this functionality in Dec/Jan as part of its email engine
which if you have at your school will be a huge plus as there would be
no need to implement any other products!

Best Regards,

Grant Frazer
Information and Communication Technologies Manager
Fintona Girls School
79 Balwyn Rd,
Balwyn, VIC, 3103
Ph +61 3 98301388
Fax. +61 3 98885682
<http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au/> >

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
any
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any
attachments.

  _____