[Technical] Broadband access suggestions

RILEY, Bruce Bruce.RILEY at kew.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 8 20:58:43 EST 2006

Hi Lorraine,
Try www.whirlpool.net.au
You can type in the phone number of your school and search for alternative ISPs. You can then see if they service your area. Have you considered a cable connection instead of ADSL?
We had the same problem until DET secured a contract with Telstra to roll out fibre to all government schools.
Good luck
Bruce

Bruce Riley
ICT Manager