[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] setting up for VCE Systems

Warren Stephenson stephensonwj at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 7 14:42:15 EST 2012

Good afternoon.
I am trying to find out some information which relates to VCE Systems. At present our school only goes to year 10 systems, so once again I am submitting a proposal to our school management team.
If there is any one able to advise me in the area of costing to run such a course I would be so great full.
Areas relating to equipment needed, projects for students, pathways for students, work book or eBook requirements.
Thank you and regards
Warren Stephenson

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCFC70.38EB6770]

WARREN STEPHENSON
Teacher

AQUINAS COLLEGE - Great Ryrie Street
P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134
T: (03) 9259 3045 VM: (03) 9259 3146
E: stephensonwj at aquinas.vic.edu.au
"Seeing God in all things"

Scanned by AQS
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify the sender or the College immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the College.