[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Top Designs and Systems Engineering

pl at datta.vic.edu.au pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 18 11:13:32 EST 2010

VCE Systems teachers - have you booked your class into the Top Designs
Education
Program at Melbourne Museum?  Places are filling fast, but there are still
a few
slots left.

This year, for our Systems Engineering forums on the 28th of April, we're
honoured
to have Alesha Printz and Darren Paul - Young Professional Engineers of
the Year in
2009 & 2008 respectively - as speakers.

Alesha is currently a Project Manager for Comdain. She is an active
participant in
Women into Engineering and Engineers Without Borders, and has led a number of
humanitarian projects throughout the world.  Darren is the Senior
Geotechnical
Engineer with Golder Associates.  For the past few years he's been the
project
manager for the Nakheel Tall Tower in Dubai, which aims to be the tallest and
heaviest structure ever built.

So bring your students along to be inspired!

For more details on the program, contact Laura Murphy, Top Designs Program
Officer
at lmurphy at museum.vic.gov.au
To book and for enquiries on costs and visiting
information, call 1300 130 152