[Systems and Technology] FW: Systems Engineering 2007

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 24 16:14:32 EST 2006

I have been forwarded the following from Caulfield Grammar, regarding a
VCE Systems Engineering teaching position in 2007.

Regards,
Lorraine Tran
Curriculum Manager, P - 12 Design and Technology Education
VCAA.
Telephone: (03)9651 4407
Fax:           (03) 9651 4324
Mobile:      041 933 1630
Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

The VCAA provides curriculum and assessment for prep to Year 12. The
VCAA is a statutory body directly responsible to the Minister for
Education and Training and serves government and non-government schools.

----
The following advertisement will appear in The Age this weekend.
Please circulate.

Teacher of Systems Engineering (formerly Systems and Technology)
Applications are invited from outstanding classroom teachers of Systems
Engineering to join our Caulfield Campus in Jan 2007. The successful
candidate will have the ability to teach at VCE level (Units 1 to 4), be
familiar with the new study design, have a passion for engaging and
challenging students, and a strong interest in learning technologies and
student learning styles.  The ability to also teach in the Science
Learning Area would be an advantage.

Important -