[Year 12 SofDev] Xampp and its various add-on modules for teaching

Victoria Farrell farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Fri May 22 04:30:32 UTC 2020

We have been using XAMPP in E-Commerce: Check out our resources here:
https://farrellv0.wixsite.com/ecommerce/web-development

*Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *

*St Kevin's College*
*P 03 9832 4980*

*E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*

*vicfarrell.com.au <https://www.vicfarrell.com.au/>*