[Year 12 SofDev] Students struggling with SAT ideas

ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au
Tue Apr 28 00:56:27 UTC 2020

Hi Scott,
I've had to get a few of mine to redo their plans due to current circumstances and no longer having access to their client. I've told them to look a lot closer to home, mums and dads are generally the new clients.
I've got projects like

  *   Pantry inventory/ expiry date notifier/shopping list generator
  *   DIY task collator/Bunnings list generator
  *   Exercise tracker
  *   Chore allocator
  *   Menu Planner
  *   Game inventory
I hope this helps
Cheers
Damien

Damien Atkinson-Buck
Member of Academic Staff (Secondary)
<http://>

[cid:image009.png at 01D61D4B.A94E9320]<http://www.ivanhoe.com.au/>

The Ridgeway, Ivanhoe VIC 3079 Australia

p. +61 3 9490 3848

e. damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au<mailto:damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au>

w. www.ivanhoe.com.au<http://www.ivanhoe.com.au>