[Year 12 SofDev] Networking

Neil W neil at norwood.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 8 02:49:54 UTC 2019

I don't, but I have organised my own excursions in the past.

These have included air traffic control at Melbourne airport via Air services Australia and communications between the public and emergency services with the ambulance service call centre in Burwood using a ESTA.

Most organisations have seemed happy to accommodate me when I explained what was going on.

Regards
Neil

Sent from my iPhone