[Year 12 SofDev] SD consultation draft

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:47:54 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I've finished mapping the current KK points to those in the new Study
Design - and thought I would share what I've got so far. There could easily
be things I've missed - this is just a work in progress! I also haven't
dived into the Key Skills, the glossary or the PSM at this stage. I just
wanted to build a snapshot of what has been taken out / changed or added.

I'll also apologise in advance for the formatting - but I wanted to
highlight where words have changed or been removed.

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts!

Cheers,
Adrian