[Year 12 SofDev] Python SAT need or opportunities

Victoria Farrell farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 20:20:21 EDT 2018

I have struggled to implement tkinter... so I will be interested to see how
far you get with this.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Tony Crewe <TonyCrewe at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Not teaching SD in 2018, but am using python (and intro to tkinter) in
> Unit 1/2 this year.
>
> Previously I have used Visual Basic with Visual Studio.
>

> I would love to hear what students are doing with Python, it may help
> guide how and what I cover leading up to SAT in 2019.
>

> Are student utlising tkinter for GUI?
>
> What about use of importing data from text and excel files?
>
> Are people using Plotly for charting?
>
> Anything else?
>

> Good luck to those students currently implementating their designs at the
> moment.
>

> Tony Crewe
>
> Caulfield Grammar School (Caulfield Campus)

> Authority and
> Teachers Association Inc

*Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *

*St Kevin's College*
*P 03 9832 4980*

*E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*

*Soccer 6th Green <http://skcportal.stkevins.vic.edu.au/homepage/17046>*

--
This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be