[Year 12 SofDev] Criteria 5

Victoria Farrell farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 26 12:40:19 AEST 2017

Please find the Software Programming requirments document attached. This
outlines the complexity required.

Hope that helps.

Vic

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Mary Ho <homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Can anyone clarify what we are classing as a complex algorithm in the
> solution for SAT part 2 criterion 5.
>
> Can someone please respond?
>
> Mary
>
> --
>
> Mary Ho
>
> Teacher
>
> AQUINAS COLLEGE
>
> Great Ryrie Street
>
> P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134
>
> T: (03) 9259 3045
>
> VM: (03) 9259 3139
>
> E: homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au
>
> Promoting justice and the love of God
>
> This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
> email. If received in error, please notify the sender or Aquinas College
> immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not
> represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
> or other defects. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the
> user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences
> resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files,
> whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of
> Aquinas College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the
> attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
> representations or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
> individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Aquinas
> College. Emails and data sent and received by Aquinas email accounts may be
> stored offsite.

> Authority and
> Teachers Association Inc

*Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *

*St Kevin's College*
*P 03 9832 4980*

*E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*

--
This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be