[Year 12 SofDev] Resource: Programming Task for students

Selina Dennis selina at dennis.net.au
Mon Mar 7 17:24:23 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd send through this short set of programming tasks that I set
my students to complete the other day.  While it's Python-specific, it could
certainly be modified for other languages.

There are annotations in the document to explain to students the goal of
each of the tasks, also. You may need to turn comments/markup on under
'Review' to see them. I've also included a PDF version for those not using
.docx compatible software..

Please feel free to use, modify or discard.

Selina Dennis

Strathmore Secondary College

(03) 9379 7999