[Year 12 SofDev] U3 O1 Sample Rubric

Philip Feain feainp at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 1 12:06:07 AEDT 2016

Dear All

I have had a play around with how to mark my folio tasks against the
performance descriptors. While there are many ways of doing it, this is how
I am going to do mine commencing this week.

My intention is to have four tasks, and follow Claudia's idea of increasing
in level of difficulty. I have also tried to include all areas and noted
totals. I am going to break the tasks down to one of 15 marks, 25 marks and
two of 30 marks. Performance Descriptors are labelled and the extent to
what I would like students to cover is also given.

I will further develop each Performance Descriptor within the table, so
there would in fact be two rubrics in one. One for each individual task and
one for the whole SAC.

Regards

Phil Feain.

--
This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be