[Year 12 SofDev] Running Unit 1 & 2 Computing and Software Development Concurrently

Robert Hallworth hallworth.r at wcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 12 19:04:00 AEST 2016

Hi Mark

Thanks for this it is very useful but I think Scott is running Unit 1&2 Computing along with Unit 3&4 SD

Hi Scott

I would be making a lot of use of Mark’s bountiful resources and have students work through the Powerpoints. Cover the Problem Solving Methodology together. Another resource is the TSSM materials. Unfortunately this will be a difficult task. I hope others have some ideas for you.

regards

Robert K Hallworth
Director of Learning Technology