[Year 12 SofDev] Exam questions / format

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:45:44 AEST 2016

Hi everyone,
I was reading back over the email I sent last night and realised that what I wrote may have been misleading? The number of marks in the SD exam paper hasn't really changed - nor has the number of questions. I simply noticed in writing my sample papers that there are less questions in section B and now more in section C. If you use the 1 mark / minute model, the exam shouldn't take students longer to complete at all.
I was reflecting on the sections themselves - and felt that with more questions (as opposed to marks) in section C, that the difficulty *may* be increased? What do others think?
Cheers,Adrian