[Year 12 SofDev] Psuedo Code Help

Croke, Daryl D croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 10 20:51:50 AEST 2015

Hi Mary

Yep, great resource.

Cheers

Daryl Croke
Teacher
Mount Ridley College
8338 3600
http://mountridleycollege.vic.edu.au/

croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au>

________________________________
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] on behalf of Mary Ho [homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:56 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 SofDev] Psuedo Code Help

Hi

Just wondered if you'd downloaded the pseudocode workbook posted on the SD site.

Mary

On 10 June 2015 at 12:40, Croke, Daryl D <croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au>> wrote:
Hi all

My students are struggling with Pseudo Code. Is there a learning resource that starts with easy examples and works up? Breaks down pseudo code into worded problems and vice versa? Shows pseudo being turned into real code? Current teaching python at my school.

Cheers

Daryl Croke
Teacher
Mount Ridley College
8338 3600
http://mountridleycollege.vic.edu.au/

croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:croke.daryl.d at edumail.vic.gov.au>

[http://www.aquinas.vic.edu.au/images/aqlogo.png]

Mary Ho

AQUINAS COLLEGE

Great Ryrie Street

P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134

T: (03) 9259 3073

VM: (03) 9259

E: homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au<mailto:homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au>

CELEBRATING OUR YEAR OF SERVICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender or Aquinas College immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of Aquinas College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Aquinas College. Emails and data sent and received by Aquinas email accounts may be stored offsite.