[Year 12 SofDev] Another brick in the software wall

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed Oct 23 14:27:32 EST 2013

no Kent
unless you actually taught with them (like I did)
you are merely a "memory"saur

:: greybeard moment #1: I used a Mac where the OS was on a floppy and the wealthy had two floppy drives so the data could be stored without removing the OS disk
#2 I recall that at my father's work they had hard drives in a room and each was in a box 1 metre high by .9 by .9  and they EACH contained 1 Megabyte of data. Enormous (then)

I still mourn the loss of Oscar the Grouch singing to me when I emptied the trash on my early mac

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton