[Year 12 SofDev] failure of SD projects - article

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Tue Oct 22 11:28:51 EST 2013

Yes - and we can look closer to home for affirmation as well - Ultranet,
Myki, our own purported healthcare network, etc., etc., etc.

The more interesting question for me is not why they fail, but why clients /
governments continue to stump up the money and sign contracts knowing that
the chance of success is so small.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO

Australian Institute of Education and Training

E-mail: abarnes at aiet.edu.au

Ph: (03) 9387 2051

FAX: (03) 9387 3470

Street Address: