[Year 12 SofDev] failure of SD projects - article

PIKE Philip pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 22 11:02:17 EST 2013

Very good article on why SD projects fail
http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/529631/healthcare_gov_website_didn_t_chance_hell_/?utm_medium=newsletter&eid=-255&utm_source=computerworld-today

Regards

[cid:bmglogo72c990b]

Philip Pike
Director of ICT

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4893  F. 03 5366 4850
E. pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our privacy policy please go to our website or contact us.