[Year 12 SofDev] Correction to SAC41

Margaret Iaquinto Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Sun Aug 19 17:01:08 EST 2012

Agreed, U4O1 is not required to be a prototype. I look at it this way -- I will give my students an SRS. The scope and constraints will indicate what the solution can and cannot do. So prototype or not, students must write a solution according to the FRs and NFRs. Their testing is based on those requirements.

Thoughts from anyone?

Maggie
[http://server7.stleonards.vic.edu.au/images/stleonardslogo.png]

'Margaret Iaquinto  ICT Coordinator
'163 South Road, Brighton East, Victoria 3187 Australia | phone [+61 3] 9909 9529       |       fax [+61 3] 9592 3439           [http://server7.stleonards.vic.edu.au/images/iblogo.png]
'Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au | 'www.stleonards.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com>