[Year 12 SofDev] A discussion question : how deep should we teach technical details?

Ben Hines b.hines at ccg.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 17 10:28:52 EST 2012

Great question Mark,

I know that in teaching SD for the first year, my students would not have the super technical understanding of the OSI model. And they would have a basic overview of networks. So I wonder as you are wondering, am I disadvantaging my students in this regard?

Ta

Mr Ben Hines

VCE Maths/ICT Teacher
Senior School Campus - Christian College Geelong
*(03) 52411577 (ext. 180)