[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA VCE PD 5th May

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 27 12:00:04 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I write to you concerning the VITTA VCE Unit 3 Outcome 2 Resource Sharing
and Discussion event taking place on Thursday 5th May 2011.

The VITTA Office has re-evaluated the costing of this event and the event is
now available at the following rates:

PRICE: VITTA Members: $40 Non-members: $60

Running professional development events can be a costly exercise, especially
when the eventual numbers of registrations are an unknown.  In the case of
this event, we have made some administrative changes and streamlined our
internal processes to ensure that this event is as accessible to you as
possible.  We do understand and recognise that this year (being the first
year in a new study design), has already seen 1 large VITTA PD event based
on the study design and will see more - and the costs of attending these can
add up.  Our wish is that all of you will be able to attend the Annual
Conference - and we will also take advantage of the earlier conference date
to schedule exam preparation content and cover more IT study design content.

All the best - and hope to see you all on the 5th May!  We are also
currently investigating other ways to make IT professional learning more
affordable to VITTA members.

Adrian Janson

VITTA Vice-President