[Year 12 SofDev] Sample Exam Questions

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 21 13:35:43 EST 2011

Would someone be kind enough to throw me a bone about the stack question -
Q3?

I thought I knew stack implementation from my assembly language days with
Z80... this question feels like walking into someone's half-finished thought
process.  I'm really confused about this.After half an hour of conjecture,
I’ve tried four times to ask a series of sensible questions to make sense of
it, and have failed every time.

The only apparent answer involves time travel, reversed arrays, irrelevant
stack pointers and bogus bolding of stack items.  The relationship between
the stack and the table is only the beginning of the problem...

I’d be delighted if anyone could walk me through this...

Regards

Mark

On 21 April 2011 11:00, Claudia Graham <claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

All generalisations are false, except this one.