[Year 12 SofDev] 2 digit numbers

Selina Dennis selina at dennis.net.au
Fri Jun 4 11:20:25 EST 2010

Hi Philip,

My instinct would be: If they have stored them as integers, they don't
qualify as 2 digit codes. If they've stored them as strings, it would depend
on your marking criteria (ie: if you were explicit in indicating that the
stock numbers had to be numeric in the case study, they would lose marks for
the incorrect data type choice)

Hope that helps,

Selina Dennis

Strathmore Secondary College