[Year 12 SofDev] 2008 exam My Answers Part c

Kevin Feely feely.kevin.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Nov 15 14:11:07 EST 2008

Hi All,
Here is my suggested solutions to the exam.
Part c NOW

Overall I think they were good questions and my students should have
been able to answer the questions, though the archiving v backup not
directly addressed in my class theory, I would think most would know
what archiving was and suggest a difference.
Those that did the study should do well

However Q9 PDA's features could have allowed a more graduated choice and
Q10 could have been clearer

IMHO

oh BTW I have now tendered my resignation and will no longer be a part
of SD. "SOB"
It has been nice to knowing you, but I will keep in touch.

But as luck would have it I still need some income for a while so I have
to decide weather I want to be a school SSO IT technician or a Junior
maths/science teacher

However I will keep in touch, good luck and best wishes to all

regards
kev feely