[Year 12 SofDev] SD programming languages panel

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at YVG.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 29 14:36:18 EST 2007

It's not without a chuckled that I remember someone refering to my friend, Mr Krozian, as "Mr Kev Ork"

-----Original Message-----
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Kevork Krozian
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 10:33 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 SofDev] SD programming languages panel

Hi Mark,

> Yup.  Good 'ol Kevin...   :-))

 Kevin is my nom de guerre or nom de plume not through any choice on my part.
I am guessing it has a nicer more sanitised ring to it than the seemingly exotic implication of  Kevork which is really Gevorg ... Georg .... the Armenian for George if you morph it enough.
So , after all that my name is really that of  the  patron saint of Aragón, Canada, Catalonia, England, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Montenegro, Portugal, Serbia, Russia, and Palestine, as well as the cities of Genoa, Beirut, Ljubljana, Freiburg, Ferrara and Moscow.

Keep well :))
Kevork aka St George  (aka kevin ) aka Kev