[Year 12 SofDev] IARTV sample exam MC#1

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Thu Oct 25 18:33:41 EST 2007

Well lets get really pedantic!

The syntax errors actually occur when you write the program. These errors are detected during compilation (Answer D) unless of course you are using an interpreted language!

They most certainly are not detected, nor do they occur, during a desk check.

So I would agree both that the question is badly worded and that answer B is wrong.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood